Wednesday, April 4, 2007

wanderer.....

the plates are static....
but the mind isn't....
for it chooses to roam the parched lands.....
abandoned by the gods themselves....

the clock keeps ticking...
the bodies keep swaying...
to the rhythm of the dynamos...
the heart keeps beating...

the end is nigh...
the air is getting warmer by the minute...
breath falling on each other...
i look around for something to hold on to...

the time has come for me to step down...
my ego stands no chance...
for all the jostling robs me of my energy...
for every sweat shed is worth the penny tat i would earn.....

1 comment:

A! said...

I had read this earlier but didnt have the time to comment...The structuring and language is good and the end is quite good as well,although something about the work left me unmoved overall!Maybe it was written on a fly,I can be no judge of that...but then a good effort!I'll probably return to it sometime!